Sometimes when I’m out and about I see random things here in America that I think my little blog readers need to know about! My ramblings are basically posts about what is on my mind at that specific moment and has made the day what it is! It can be anything from huge safes for guns (yep, I saw these in Costco!) to my leftover pizza:
There’s also more sensible ramblings like the latest update on my job search, events happening in the US (like the Government shutdown and Columbus Day) and discovering German treats in the supermarket!
You can read my Random Ramblings… posts by clicking on the links below:
- Today’s Ramblings #18 – Ditching the distractions of working from home, another HomeGoods find and Christmas decorations…in JULY.
- Today’s Ramblings #17 – The Peachtree Road Race is creeping up fast, a scary piece of home decor and an interesting name for a potato.
- Things have been pretty busy around here lately… – It’s the run up to the big wedding in Germany and it’s taking over.
- (Hopefully) The Final Mysterious Mason Jar Update – Is the problem solved?
- Yet Another Mysterious Mason Jar Update – We’re still chasing our little friend the critter!
- Today’s Ramblings #16 – Baseball is back, a man wearing jeans and a fleece in the gym(?!) and summer is here!
- Another mysterious mason jar update. – Is the critter still making an appearance?
- Cluck, cluck…happy hens!! – I have a hen party, the German has his stag. Here’s what happened!
- A mysterious mason jar update. – What happened with the jar full of chocolates whilst we were away?
- Wedding, wedding, wedding… – We go wedding organisation crazy in Germany.
- The mysterious case of the mason jar… – We have one on the coffee table and it’s doing weird things…
- Leaving on a jet plane… – We head to Europe for some wedding organisation and hen and stag party fun!
- Today’s Ramblings #15 – A wedding update, brunch and a walk in the trees!
- Today’s Ramblings #14 – Groundhog Day, the wedding diet and Spotify playlists!
- Today’s Ramblings #13 – The aftermath of Snowmageddon, a new addition, Valentines Day and Super Bowl Sunday!
- Today’s Ramblings #12 – The best cinema EVER, American car parks and a walk in the sunshine!
- Today’s Ramblings #11 – The wedding diet, The Container Store and Willy Wonka!
- Today’s Ramblings #10 – The aftermath of Black Friday and Christmas trees on cars!
- Today’s Ramblings #9 – Kettles, grilled cheese sandwiches and firewood in the washer!
- Today’s Ramblings #8 – Christmas adverts, US postal stamps and some birthday wishes!
- Today’s Ramblings #7 – The German gets to start a fire and friendly advice emails from our apartment complex!
- Today’s Ramblings #6 – Including the German’s excitement at starting a fire and getting stuck behind a school bus.
- Today’s Ramblings #5 – We’re talking bonfire night and Christmas decorations!
- Today’s Ramblings #4 – November’s here (Already?!) Halloween, gun safes and German Christmas treats!
- Today’s Ramblings #3 – Fall’s here, the result of the job interview and the end of the Government shutdown.
- Today’s Ramblings #2 – I get a job interview, its Columbus Day and wedding invitations.
- Today’s Ramblings #1 – The Government shutdown, leftover pizza and a little piece of home in the news!